B.Ed Admission Eligibility
B.Ed Eligibility is almost same for all Universities.
- As per NCTE, candidate who have 50% or more in their Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible for enrolling in B.Ed in Regular mode.
- On the Other Hand for Reserved categories SC/ST eligibility criteria is 47.5 % or more in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Students who are willing to pursue B.Ed in distance mode must have a teaching experience of at least 2 years and a Teaching Diploma (D.Ed/ JBT).
For more details or any doubt clarification, you can fill the form and arrange a call back for yourself or directly visit one of our branches. And we will be happy to guide you.
We are having Education Experts having more than 10 years of experience.
B.Ed Admission Process
B.Ed Admission process can vary University to University.
- Various Universities take B.Ed Admission on Entrance exam and merit list basis. Some of the Universities take admission on Online counseling basis where they use last qualification as merit criteria.
- There are some Universities which can take direct admissions as well.
We are working with more than 20 B.Ed colleges and have all the three options available.
- If a student enrolls with us, he/she need not to worry about any of the admission process, we are here to take care of everything and guide you at every step.
- We provide all the updates to each and every student via call / Email / Whatsapp.
- Updates like Admission form date, counseling dates, last dates for B.ED Admission, Documents required for verification, migration certificate process and scholarship process.
- Students will be provided all the information with detailed Dates information when they visit our branch.
B.Ed Course Subjects/Curriculum
B.Ed is a 2 year programme. Here Student learns a wide variety of subjects, Child Psychology, Education Psychology, Guidance and counselling, and many more. These subjects are important so that student can be prepared for working with Children and manage the teaching culture in School.
Below mentioned are few subjects which B.Ed student studies during two year of tenure.
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Assessment for Learning
- Creating an Inclusive School
- Knowledge and Curriculum
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Contemporary India and Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Childhood and Growing Up
- Learning and Teaching
- Understanding Disciplines and Subjects
- Language across the curriculum
- Work Education
- Health, Physical and Yoga Education Peace Education
Other than these subjects Student need to opt for 2 more subjects which will be their specialization or called as Teaching Subjects.
- Pedagogy of Hindi
- Pedagogy of English
- Pedagogy of Sanskrit
- Pedagogy of Urdu
- Pedagogy of Punjabi
- Pedagogy of Mathematics
- Pedagogy of Home Science
- Pedagogy of Biological Science
- Pedagogy of Economics
- Pedagogy of Computer Science
- Pedagogy of Music
- Pedagogy of Physical Science
- Pedagogy of Social Science
- Pedagogy of Commerce
Other than the Theory and Practical Examination, B.Ed curriculum also includes an Internship program of 45 days in a school.
B.Ed Course Scope or Future Advantages
- Teaching is India is considered as one of the highest respectable profession as Teachers play a vital role in a student’s life. Teachers are also known as the future makers of any country. Teachers are always in heavy demand in both private and government schools and Colleges. After completing your B.Ed degree, Student become eligible for a job of Teacher in a Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools in both private and Government Schools.
- After completing B.Ed Degree Student can apply for a teaching job as a permanent, temporary, part-time or full-time Teacher. Student can work in Schools, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education consultancies, home and private tuitions, etc. with qualified B.Ed Degree.
- If any Student doesn’t want to work for a school as Teacher, he/she can open their own coaching institutions.
- Someone who doesn’t want to work in School but want to open their own school, they can start it after getting their B.Ed degree, if you are financially not that strong, you can apply for finances through some bank.
- Student can also write Educational blogs, books, educational content writer, book reviewer.
Just Remember Sky is the Limit.
What’s Next After B.Ed Course?
After B.Ed, a candidate can apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher). And if the Student have master’s degree they can apply for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher).
Student who wants to get a master degree in Education to boost their career can apply for M.Ed (Master of Education).
I am in class 10th and had kind of already decided on my stream in class 11th but wanted the right guidance on career options. upNext’s Career Assessment report not only confirmed my stream choice but also gave me a clear guidance on what career options are best for me and how can I pursue these careers.
I was in final year BE and was confused between a career in IT or MBA. upNext’s Career Assessment report clearly showed how Eng./Advance science and IT were top suited professions for me and to do an MBA, what all skill gaps I had. I also got the right courses to fill in the skill gaps on upNext’s platform
My career as a B.Com was completely stagnated. upNext’s Career mentorship program run by Stanford and IIT/IIM grads provided me end to end guidance starting from right CV to B.Com interview preparation courses. Thanks to upNext I got into a business consulting role with a leading MNC.
I always wanted to study abroad and explore the world, but I didn’t know how to start with the procedure. I came across upNext and since then it has been a smooth journey, they actively handhold me right from the university shortlisting, applications, financial counselling to Visa process. The Team is very supportive and generous enough and be available there throughout the process. upNext is the right place if you are planning to study abroad.